Post an Instagram picture of your dog’s costume with one of our favorite Halloween dog quotes and caption ideas for Halloween-themed pictures of your dog.
Did you find the best Halloween costume for your dog? Are you dressing them up for Halloween and taking pictures of your dog dressed up in their costume to post on Instagram? If you are you’ll need a clever dog-themed Halloween quote or caption to post along with their picture, and we’ve got you covered!
Halloween Dog Quotes and Caption Ideas:
- Looking fur-ocious
- Looking pawsitively bootiful
- Bone to be wild
- Ready to pawty
- Lets get this pawty started
- Howl you doin’?
- Paws off my treats, witches
- Pup-kin spice and everything nice
- Trick or treat yourself to this cuteness
- Happy Howl-oween
- I never met a pup-kin I didn’t like
- Just hanging out with my ghoul friends
- I’m so cute it’s scary
- No tricks, just treats
- Don’t I look fetching?
- Point me in the direction of the treats
- Come to the bark side
- Did somebody say treats?
- I am NOT a scaredy-cat. I’m a scaredy dog.
- Paws off my candy, witch
- Witch way to the treats?
- Hand over your candy and no one gets licked
- Bone Appetit!
- Our matching costumes deserve a round of appawse
- Trust me, I’m a dogtor
- Love at first bite
- Lazy bones
- I’m Count Pugula
- Happy Howl-idays!
- Zero fluffs given
- Ruff life being this cute
- Wake and slay
- Let’s taco bout it (dog dressed up as a taco)
- Does this bun make my butt look big?
- Ready for the house pawty
- A fur-ocious beast
- Replacing barks with boos for tonight
- Scary and hairy
- We were feelin’ pawsh tonight, so we got a little dressed up
- Haunt mess
Instagram Post Ideas for Halloween Dog Costume
We’ve also include some examples of Halloween themed graphics to post on Instagram for inspiration. We used Canva to create our Instagram Stories, Reels and other posts.